Thursday, June 07, 2012

Hot Toys War Machine

I have been resisting getting into Hot Toys because I already have too many toys in my collection. But wife just bought this awesome HT War Machine for my birthday, so now I have joined the 1/6 collector's club! *claps*

The reflective box really looks good in photos. 
Hot Toys War Machine

Hot Toys War Machine 


HT War Machine contents. The tray is nicely laid out with all the weapons, interchangeable head and hands visible.
HT War Machine contents


Weapons fully deployed.  "You wanna be a war machine, take your shot!"
Weapons fully deployed

Kinetic-kill, side-winder vehicle with a secondary cyclotrimethylenetrinitramine RDX burst, aka the "Ex-Wife".
The "Ex-Wife"
By the way, how the heck do you pronounce 'cyclotrimethylenetrinitramine'?

Lt. Col. James 'Rhodey' Rhodes, pilot of the Variable Threat Response Battle Suit. The likeness to actor Don Cheadle is amazing!
Lt. Col. James 'Rhodey' Rhodes

My best attempt at a flying pose. I had to dislodge the head to look up this high. Too bad the red light couldn't shine through the eyeports in this position.
Aviary tin man

Collecting toys is already an expensive hobby, and Hot Toys figures are among the top-end of the price range. I definitely will be very selective here. Already have my sights set on Iron Man Mark VII, Loki and maybe Hawkeye. Should I attempt to assemble the rest of the Avengers?  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...